Friday, December 23, 2005

Gnumeric Package for Nokia 770

Hi folks,

I have just released the gnumeric package for Nokia 770, but unfortunately I can not say it is ready. I had a lot of trouble packing it and most of them were solved, but one (maybe the most) important issue is still pendent. The application does not appear in the task switcher. I tried many things to make it work, but my ideas are gone. I hope someone can help with this one. :) Another big deal is about the dialogs which are not ready either.

I will be traveling tomorrow on vacation for Christmas and New Year parties with my family. I will be back only in January 15th and probably no internet access during my vacation, but i will try to follow the news and answer all emails and comments about the packages.

Installation Instructions:

  1. Download libgnomeprintui package here.

  2. Download gnumeric package here.

  3. Install libgnomeprintui first.

  4. Finally, install Gnumeric.


Finally, I would like to thank very much Bo Granlund for the web space and wish everybody merry Christmas and a wonderful 2006. See you all next year!

P.S.: You can find evince package here.

7 comments:

Ari Jaaksi said...

cool! I installed it and seems to work well. The zoom and selecting multiple cells by painting etc.

:-)

Maybe the numeric input could be the default. Also, for some reason I needed to install it twice ... but I like it already! Put it to the maemo app catalog, pls.

Happy holidays!

--Ari

Anonymous said...

Have you tried your package with Internet Tablet 2006?

etrunko said...

Hi,

I have not tried to build it yet because I have been busy by the last few months. I had begun my work porting libgnomeprintui and dependencies (which is the base of almost all gnome office apps) for the IT2006 but I had to stop. I am expecting to have some free time by the next week and finish the port ok?

Regards, Etrunko.

Anonymous said...

Gnumeric for Maemo 2.0 ?

Anonymous said...

Etrunko, HELP!!!! We are all still waiting for the port to IT2006...
I tried to apt-get it but the reply was: user@nokia770-26 not installable, depends on Gnumeric... Gnumeric not installable, depends on Etrunko :)!
Rgds

etrunko said...

Hi Jurop,

It's been hard to find some extra time to finish the port. All dependencies are compiled and ready, I just need to compile and build the gnumeric package.

It's coming soon ok?? :) Regards,
Etrunko

梁爵 said...

2020.05.22酒店小姐的基本介紹跟工作內容八大行業的薪資袋破洞--公關、陪侍乃至於性工作者通常不是酒店、舞廳、包廂KTV或養生館的直屬員工,他們我在酒店上班的日子在經紀人的帶領下,前往與經紀公司合作的地點酒店打工上班,比起雇傭更貼近承攬,沒店可以上工時就直接放無薪假,在政府勞動統計上他們等於是失業人口,申請失業救濟金是天方夜譚。酒店並無底薪保障,公關酒店小姐一定有S?要客人點選坐檯才有薪水,而且店家會在發薪時扣除稅金,卻不會幫忙投保勞健保。 八大行業是哪八種行業呢?依照業績高低,酒店職場須知 【酒店PT 】從公關的薪資中扣除400元到1,000元不等的營業稅,檯費也不是公關全部收進口袋裡,必須與酒店和趴客幹部、經紀人分潤,以350元的節薪而言,常見的配比是酒店與趴客幹部150元、小姐150元、經紀人50元,這個配比會依照小姐的外在條件、與經紀人和經紀公司的協議、是否有債務和借貸關係而有調整。錢的問題一向複雜,八大行業金流不患寡而患不均,事情每經過一個人的手,就必須給人抽成,如何打點每個關卡是極為細膩的功夫。客人的帳單上看不到公關們被扣款的部分,也看不到勞動權益被忽略的細節,更不要提酒店內物價奇幻,小姐們別在身上的名牌,一個要收500到1,000元的製作費,在公司休息室租用儲物櫃,也是以每星期千元為計價單位,小姐向公司團購質料粗劣的應景服飾,價格是網拍的十倍,並且每個星期收送洗費上千元,化妝、髮型與服裝不符合規定一項扣500元以上,店家也有各自的內規,例如遲到一分鐘扣50元,開會不到扣3,000元,遲到兩小時就要自己大框自己,也就是買下一整天60節的上班時間,立刻失血21,000要在這些條條框框後賺到錢,沒兩把刷子真難,八大也分三六九等,一張酒店收據不代表整個產業的全貌。「還是有賣笑賣身發大財的啊!要不然怎麼會有『笑貧不笑娼』這樣的俗語?工作是自己選的,兩腿開開還賺不到錢,一定是太笨了,要不然就是長得很抱歉。」